Bimetallic Lugs are mostly useful where an aluminum cable has to be terminated by a copper bus bar or copper contact. If Cable Lugs of only copper or aluminum are used , a galvanic action occurs due to dissimilar contact. The use of bimetallic lugs thus ensures a technically sound and durable joint. The Aluminum barrel is friction welded to the copper palm thereby achieving the best possible transition between barrel & palm.
Our range of Aluminum & Copper Bimetallic Lugs is having following advantages.
· Material : Conductivity Aluminum Barrel of 60% IACS & Copper Palm 97% IACS.
· Final Metal State : Fully Annealed.
· Jointing Method : Friction Welding
· Sizes : 16 Sqmm to 300 Sqmm
LV Connections on Bus Bar.
Advantages of bimetallic lugs:
· Safe & low cost both in and use.
· All copper products are electro-tinned to BS standard and prevents it from corrosion and oxidation.
· PVC insulation is provided to terminals for exceptional di-electric strength & for supporting
· Entry to the wire barrel is shock-proof, or bell mouthed for faster and easier conductor entry.
Welcome to our website! Please send your words at any time in the following form and ask us, we will contact you and provide you with the corresponding service as soon as possible. Please write in English.